Implementation of the permit to work system is considered to be a great idea for the organizations like real estate and construction companies because this is a formalized procedure which will be ensuring that the system of work will be properly planned and perfectly implemented. This aspect is directly associated with reducing the risk element of the process so that the performance of the multiple activities will be carried out with a very high level of streamlined nature without any problem. The best part of the implementation of this particular system is that rectification of the issues will be carried out very easily and even if the permit has been declined the contractor will be receiving the notification. Introduction of this particular process of approval is considered to be a great idea for the organizations and further, the basic steps of the rule process in the permit to work system have been explained as follows so that everybody can become very much familiar with the basic technicalities and the whole system:
- Safety Inspector: Whenever any kind of permit has to be raised the notification will be sent to the safety inspector and the safety inspector will be logging into the permit application to view the list of permits which have been generated by different kinds of contractors.
- Review of the site: After the above-mentioned step the safety inspector will be the one who will be undertaking the comprehensive review of the forms submitted by the contractor and will be personally visiting the site throughout the process. Whenever the validation of the details will be carried out during the whole process everybody will be on the right track of issuing, declining or issue with rectification in the whole system without any kind of problem throughout the process.
- Closing of the permit: Whenever the work permit will be approved the contractor has to complete the tasks within a span of 12 hours and whenever the work will be done the safety inspector will be reviewing the site again to close the permit. After this particular concept, the notification will be sent to the safety inspector if the permit is not closed within the span of 12 hours and the best part is that everybody will become very crystal clear and highly informed in the whole process of dealing with such things.
Some of the most important advantages of depending upon the implementation of permit management systems are explained as follows:
- The introduction of the best possible type of system in this particular area will be helpful in terms of saving a lot of time for all the stakeholders in construction and real estate.
- There will be very fast processing of the basic permit-related technical details so that necessary action can be taken at the earliest.
- This particular concept is directly associated with improving the accountability element of the whole process so that addressing the issues will be carried out with a very high level of proficiency and concerned managers will be able to forecast the timelines of the whole process.
- It will be helpful in terms of reducing the carbon footprint because everything will be brought in an eco-friendly manner in this case.
Apart from the above-mentioned points introduction of the best possible type of permit management system will be ensuring proper satisfaction for all the stakeholders in the entire process very smoothly throughout the construction and real estate industry.