While printing documents and saving PDFs in QuickBooks, users sometimes come across various errors. These issues can be resolved by QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool. This tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub is specifically designed to eliminate issues that appear while printing invoices and PDFs. Through this blog, we will brief you on the reasons that trigger printing issues in QuickBooks and how to use the tool to fix them.
Need guidance on using QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool to resolve installation issues? Call us on our toll-free number +1 800-579-9430 and connect with the certified QuickBooks expert’s team
Here’s a guide to utilizing QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool
In order to use QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool, you need to have the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub on your workstation. If you don’t have one, follow the steps given below to download it:
1. Close company files open in QuickBooks, quit the QuickBooks Desktop application, and visit Intuit’s official website to download the newly released version of QuickBooks Tool Hub on your computer.
2. After downloading the file completely, save it to a place you can easily access, like your Windows Desktop.
3. Move to your Windows Desktop, double-click to open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file you downloaded and follow the prompt steps you see on the screen.
4. You need to select the agree to the terms and conditions checkbox to finish installing QuickBooks Tool Hub. Then, go to your desktop and look for the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon.
5. Double-click to open the QuickBooks Tool Hub, select the Program Problems and click QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool.
6. Wait till the tool fixes the issue. Once it completes, attempt to print the email again.
What errors can be resolved using the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool?
- The device is not ready.
- Unable to save as .pdf file.
- QuickBooks could not save your form or reports as a .pdf.
- QuickBooks freezes when you try to reconcile accounts.
- Print Driver Host for 32-bit Applications has Stopped Working.
- Could not print to printer.
- Error: QuickBooks can’t complete the current action due to a missing component: Missing pdf file component.
- QuickBooks is not responding.
- There is a problem connecting to your currently selected printer, Microsoft XPS Document writer on XPS port.
- Unrecoverable error.
- QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation Error -20, -30, or -41.
- Error 1722 or 1801 when installing PDF Converter.
- Problems printing transactions or reports.
Alternate ways to tackle printing issues in QuickBooks:
1. Check if you can print with XPS Document Writer
- Close QuickBooks and then open Notepad.
- Type Test within the Notepad, choose File and select Print.
- Write a filename and save it to the desktop.
- Move to your desktop and view the XPS document you printed from notepad.
Hopefully, this guide helped you download and use QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool. There might be instances when running the tool won’t help you fix the printing issue. In that case, get in touch with the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by calling us on our toll-free number +1 800-579-9430.
Visit Here :- Publician