- Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of fraud or third party interference.
- Ethereum is used to build a decentralized internet and is also being used by many organizations as a way to fundraise, create new units of currency, and more.
- Ethereum’s native currency, Ether, is one of the hottest investments on the market today.
4. ethereum junedavid panbloomberg
- In June, Ethereum founder David Bloomberg announced that the cryptocurrency would be moving to a proof-of-stake system. ethereum junedavid panbloomberg
- The move is designed to make Ethereum more scalable and secure, as well as reduce the environmental impact of cryptocurrency mining.
3.Critics have raised concerns that proof-of-stake could lead to centralization of power among those who hold the most ETH, but Bloomberg is confident that the transition will be successful.
Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of fraud or third party interference.
Created in 2015 by Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum is now the second largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin, with a market capitalization of over $20 billion.
Despite its recent success, Ethereum has been embroiled in controversy, with developers divided over how to upgrade the network to accommodate increasing demand.